The Ultimate OTP Question

Minako Arisato x Akihiko Sanada? or Minako Arisato x Shinjiro Aragaki??

The ultimate OTP question.

Well, for me, at least.

The idea of Akihiko and Shinjiro falling in love with a person like Minako is so so so super sweet to me. I mean, lemme explain before you start looking at me like I'm another one of those delulu fangirls. (Well, I am, but--)

[Some character spoilers for Persona 3 below... but read on if you don't give a rat's butt]

Minako x Akihiko
Both Akihiko and Shinji are damaged in one way or another. Akihiko suffered familial loss (losing his entire family), while Shinji suffered from that guilt from killing Ken Amada's mother (although it was an accident, it still led Shinji to believe that he is a horrible person).

Judging from her dialogue options, I always imagined Minako to be that bubbly kind of girl who annoys everyone... but a girl whose company everyone grows to get attached to. If you know the game Corpse Party, I imagine Minako to be similar to the character Seiko from that game. Always looking at the glass half-full. (Oh, Seiko... I love Seiko T_T)

Akihiko and Shinji both need Minako to avoid drowning themselves in their pasts. To stay afloat. Loving someone, being loved... those things can help people like Akihiko and Shinji.
Minako x Shinjiro

This is why I have a problem with choosing between Minako x Akihiko or Minako x Shinjiro.

I'd love if I could just imagine two parallel universes where in one, Minako is with Aki and the other, she's with Shinji. I'unno. But, if I really had to choose...

I'd have to choose Minako x Shinjiro.

Now that, that is just pure preference. I love Akihiko (and have loved him ever since I heard his voice ohhh lord Liam O'Brien), but idk. I think Shinjiro hits a home run for me on this one.

(I'll keep Akihiko to myself. LAWL jk)

Shinjiro and Minako. (I see the credits on the pic... I think)
This captures both their personalities so well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.