First Day of Rainbows and Butterflies and Stress



Boring.

Boring boring boring.

But I'd rather have this than have a tornado of classwork swooping me to a deserted island.

To think... exactly one week ago, I was playing Persona 4 Arena at my cousin's house, button smashing and having laughing fits because I kept unintentionally repeating the same kicking move over and over again. Exactly one week ago. Carefree, having a "fck-it-all-because-it's-still-summer" mood... 

I feel so sad right now.

My teachers were okay. Thank God my luck hasn't run out on that. Y'know, almost all of my teachers have been ranging from okay to decent to holy-crap-you're-awesome these past 3 years. Which is a good thing.

I was thinking about fighting for Psychology AP, since I didn't get it, but Drawing and Painting seems like a good class for me. If I'm considering an interior design major, I should know a bit about perspective and stuff, right?

I'll still think about it. I'll probably end up staying in Drawing and Painting though, because man, the fight for Psych AP is not a joke. I don't like fighting. Fighting makes me nervous. Indirectly fighting makes me anxious.

Summary of today: tiring, boring, wanted to get out of there. First day of school is done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.