12 Days Left

[BIG BAD TYPO: There are actually 12 days left, mah bad.]

School is starting, yet again, 13 12 days from now. Less than two weeks. (quietly sobs)

Since my cousins and I tell each other that we don't really do anything at home, we're planning on doing as much stuff as we can manage before I start school... which I'm quite happy about. I mean, I'm an only child who was never willing to go outside my cave until this year LOL

Today, we went to Café Maji. A little earlier than I would've liked (I'm a late-riser), but it was because they had to go to their cousin's birthday party later today (I'm not related to that cousin, lol).

This time though, we went for lunch and dessert, since it was almost noon when we arrived... I ordered a Bulgogi sandwich thing and a passionfruit lemonade drink, and MAN I almost died. The sandwich was way bigger than I had expected... (I was so glad I didn't order waffles.) I also ate one of my cousins' quesadillas before my sandwich came out so... I was like begging for mercy LOL I couldn't even finish the last bite of my sandwich. Seriously. Big portions. Small stomach. Bad.

"Pics or it didn't happen" WELL HERE YOU GO, OK
My cousin also lent me their book, Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell!!! I seriously wasn't expecting it... we only talked about it yesterday when we went to Little Tokyo in LA; I briefly mentioned that I had been wanting to read it... then BAM my cousin whipped out the book out of her bag and I was like omg. (They also wanted to lend me one of their mangas but I was like NOO TOO MUCH)

Gonna read some later
Also, I got a new phone today.

Ya wanna guess what it is?

Huh? Do ya? Can ya?

Make your guess.... I'll post a blog post about it pretty soon, if not tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.