Fun Times... Fun Times

I had a very nice weekend \o/

Usually, about every summer, my cousins and I go on a road trip up to San Fran during the summer to hang with our cousins there, but this year, we couldn't go because my San Fran cousins are still fixing up/furnishing their house they just bought not too long ago...

So I was bummed out a lil'.

BUHT, last week on Tuesday or something, my mom told me that they were coming down that weekend (to buy furniture here or something like that) and I was like :D :D :D :D On top of that, on Friday, I only had Stats homework due on Monday :D I felt so lucky, omg. I was also in a damn good mood 'cause I got my Stats quiz back that day too, and I got a score waaaay better than I had expected. :)

But I actually took a nap before my cousins arrived, though. I was excited.. but I was more tired.. and I only had Stats homework so I just crashed. LOL
I was 2 points from 100. It hurts.

It was so nice having them over. Well, it always is nice when everyone is together.

We went bowling on Friday night (which was a really last minute decision), and then I went versus with one of my cousins on the Wii afterwards (bowling + Wii Sports immediately afterwards is not a good combo though..... my muscles were so sore). Then on Saturday we went to Round 1 to play ping pong and billards... and then we ate at Pieology for dinner!! (That place is really good.) And to end the night, we watched The Avengers on Netflix in my living room. We spent like 3 million years picking a movie to watch though LOL

It doesn't seem like much when I describe it like that, but it was really fun. :) I mean, anyone who has spent time with their cousins or even with their friends like this would know what it feels like, right? The days feel really long.

My beautiful pizza creation from
Pieology
My cousins had to leave early on Sunday, so that was that. I had the biggest post-fun depression that Sunday...

But... wait for it....

It is likely that my cousins and I will go up there this December to spend a few days there, while all our parents spend some days in Vegas :D CHRISTMAS IN SAN FRAN :D I've only spent Christmas there once (it is usually summer that I visit there) and it was like when I was in 7th grade. But I remember it being really fun :D NO GROWN-UPS!!!!!! It was the first time that I slept at 2 AM, lol. It'd be nice if I could go there for Christmas again.

(Secretly hoping that we get to bake stuff there. I think we tried baking stuff the last time, but practically all the stores were closed for the holidays -_-)

Anyway. Winter Break is still faaaaar away from now... 105 days away, to be exact. And yes, I've already started my countdown clock. LOL T_T

Please God, Buddha, Allah, everyone else, make Christmas in San Fran possible. -slaps hands together in prayer- ; u ; I WILL WORK HARD FOR COLLEGE APPS I PROMISE D:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.