Today ish my birthday

생일 축하 합니다.. TO ME! :)


오늘 좋네요! ^^


Today was a good day :) I thought today would be a nightmare.. considering the fact that my birthday was on a Monday and I had 3 tests. It turned out better than I had expected. 


1st and 2nd period were normal.. 3rd period: I was afraid the test I took on Friday for science would be a fail.. but I didn't get it back today :D For 4th 5th and 6th period, I got 2 A's and 1 B on the three tests we had today. And 7th period was normal. 


Best of all, I don't have homework.


Went home, and my mom said my aunt bought me these udon noodles for me to eat (by the way, it was extremely good), my dad said he was gonna order the MacBook he promised me, my mom allowed me and my friend to audition for MBC's contest, and my cousins just came an hour ago giving me 2 gift cards to Borders. :DDD This totally beats a birthday party. :) 


NOVEMBER 22, DONGHAE'S DRAMA 
괜찮아, 아빠 딸 STARTS!!
Credits: Donghae's twitter :)
동해 오빠 화이팅!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.