Happy day!

Compared to yesterday.. today was awesome. Yesterday, my teacher wasn't in the greatest mood.. and yelled at us for my class's crappy strengths and weaknesses answers for our Articles of Confederation homework and our bad History Day topics. I couldn't blog yesterday either because of frantic search of Successes, Failures, and Consequences of my History Day topic. But anyway in contrast of yesterday.. today was a good day. Lots of laughs.. 


Only bad thing is that I've got lots of notes to do.. considering the fact that there's no school tomorrow.. but I'll manage. Notes are a breeze :) Hopefully I'll finish my notes fast enough so I don't have to do them tomorrow and play Sims all day. :D I better get to work.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.