MBC Audition!

If you're not a K-Pop fan or anything.. MBC launched this audition thing on YouTube so people around the world and post a video of them singing.. and if you get in.. you have a chance to debut in Korea. :D

My friend and I are gonna try! I mean why not, right? We don't expect to win or anything.. but IF we do, DUDE, A CHANCE TO DEBUT IN KOREA?! GOING to Korea would already make my LIFE

I wouldn't say I'm fabulous at singing (or dancing either..) but I'm not fingers-scraping-on-a-blackboard kind of singer either.. No I'm not conceited.. ah but that's up for you to decide.. My video's down there.

Ya might wanna turn your speakers waaay up.. I used my iTouch earphone for this




But anyway, we'll try. I know "celebrity life" wouldn't be flattering BUT WE WANNA TRY. At least to go to Korea. :D (No, if I had to choose I wouldn't wanna be a celebrity in America. Asians rule. THE END)

My friend and I are planning to sing either "It Hurts" by 2NE1 or "Mistake" by SNSD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.