Back to Blogger!

Back to Blogger! I would have went and used my old blog (dreamingberry), but I really hated my blog title, so I just went ahead, made a new one, and used my name as my new title. Straight forward.


I switched my blog to Tumblr a few months ago. Everything seemed okay.. except for the fact that almost no one... I MEAN NO ONE.. wrote blogs. Everything was either a picture reblogged from their friends. It was like Twitter with a new name. Me didn't like it.


Well hey, I AM in the 8th grade.. my dreamingberry blog was during 7th.. guess it makes sense, eh?


Ah, today was awesome. We had a 1 hr & 30 minute disaster drill at school.. guess what that meant.. NO 2ND & 3RD PERIOD! Shizam. During the 1 hr & 30 minutes, couple of my friends and I played Big Two. Then, it was break. After break, it was 4th period, which was spent in the auditorium for hearing tests. After that, it was lunch. (What a breeze..) During 5th & 6th period (I have the same teacher for periods 4, 5, & 6 by the way.. 'cause of honors! :3), we practically did nothing in there except play scrabble and receive chocolate and candy from our teacher. And finally 7th period.. well it wasn't great, 'cause the teacher got pissed at us and said "we were out of control" and I got tons of mistakes on my homework, but it went by. And I got some Takis from my friend.


God, I really wish today was Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.