Everything's Over (Almost)

AP TESTING IS OVER!!

How I feel right now
Well, for me, it is. Some of my friends still have AP testing next week (AP Physics... APUSH... -nervous laughter-).

It was an interesting experience, I guess... no wait, I take that back. Placing the sticky AP labels and seals were the only interesting parts... All I was thinking throughout my tests was how expensive the test cost... I feel like that's one of my sole motivators to get a high score on these. Screw college credit-- it was $178 frickin' dollars for me. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I COULD'VE DONE WITH THOSE 178 DOLLARS? THAT'S RIGHT. I DON'T KNOW EITHER.

But $89x2 is still a lot ;-; (I should've applied for reduced lunch -sigh-)
5 on AP... (only in Calculus OTL)


And, I was super tired throughout the tests. I tried sleeping early, okay. But I ended up getting only essentially an extra half hour of sleep... which is next to nothing. But I had a nice breakfast these two days... bacon, eggs, bread, and rice. :)

Besides the fact that I derped on one part of the Calc free-response problems and derped on one of the English essays (I will never ever ever EVER use a term that I'm not familiar with EVER again.... GOD I STILL FEEL SO EMBARRASSED), I think I did pretty okay. FROM THIS POST ONWARDS, THE AP EXAMS NEVER EXISTED.

-insert audio file of cheering children-

Now, I just have to freak out over finals that's coming in about 2 weeks. Whee.

Oh, and something irrelevant but equally exciting, I'M OFFICIALLY GOING TO JAPAN, TAIWAN, AND HONG KONG THIS SUMMER :D

My parents told me they paid for the plane tickets today, so yawp. I'm so damn excited. Number 1, I'm freakin' going to Tokyo. T-O-K-Y-O. I don't know how a person can't be excited for that. (I wonder if I'll come across places from Itazura na Kiss... since they did shoot in Tokyo :D) Number 2, TAIWANESE STREET FOOD AND BOBA. Number 3, Hong Kong, oh how I've missed you these past two years. I can't wait to shop at Mong Kok... Sino Centre to stock up on fake but legit-looking K-Pop merch, and go to that super cute store that sold the cutest stationery... and Langham Place to go on that freakishly huge ass escalator, and maybe buy another K-Pop poster at the DVD store on the top-most floor :)

SO EXCITED.

I went to Daiso today to buy some notebooks and vocab card ring thingies so I could study some more Mandarin and Japanese (I know, Japanese is near impossible to learn on my own, but I just want to be able to read katakana and hiragana ;___;) before I go to Japan and Taiwan, which will be in July.

(I just remembered Itakiss 2 was coming out this month!!! YESS. YESSSS. By the way, my parents are loving the first season. I find that so cute of them.)

This post really jumped around a lot LOL... I guess I'm really excited to get out of school ._.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.