Quick Panic Post: AP Testing

Just about to hit the sack... waking up early tomorrow to eat some decent breakfast before going to school ="=... I have no idea how I feel about this AP Calc exam... In the past 6 hours I've been getting small periodic bursts of bubbly confidence along with small bursts of absolute fear almost immediately after -_-

5 on AP... .... ... .. .. praying to God, Buddha, Allah, all the holy beings possibly in existence... please my momma paid $89 dollars for this test T_T

Ugh, I'm gonna be pooped tomorrow. I have a history chapter test and volunteering after school... life goes on. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.