My thought..

I might have said this a few times on my AIM statuses..


I sometimes wanna see the reaction of my friends if they found out that I was gone. Who would be sad, be happy, or whatever. I hope people wouldn't be happy.. but who knows.


Like, one day if they found out I was in a car accident and didn't make it? I wanna see what would the reaction be. And if you knew me well, you would know which person's reaction I'd wanna see the most.


Trust me, this doesn't mean I purposely want to kill myself. That's stupid. Obviously if I died I wouldn't be able to feel anything, let alone to "see" reactions.. and death is the last thing on my mind, thank you very much.
Sorry Grim Reaper. Not my time yet.


On a lighter note..

Wait, I take that back. There's nothing "light" about History Day. I totally failed History Day last year. I got a freakin' C on that thing. And now, the nightmare starts all over again. But this time, with the queen of History Day, my Social Studies teacher. Oh. My. God.


But I'm kinda not that scared this time. Mainly because: One, the queen of History Day is my teacher.. Two, experience. Three, my group's doing a documentary this time. Why? Well, you don't have to present and only answer the judges questions.. 






And if my group wins the school History Day contest, which I highly doubt anyway, No. Effing. Way am I gonna move on to county. No way is it "exciting," I don't like history or anything that's related to boring research, and OBVIOUSLY, it's too much work. Yeah, it looks good on your college application but I'm good with being a normal student. If I don't get into Berkeley or whatever, it's not the end of the world.. or is it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.