It's really been too long, eh?

와.. 오랜만이에요! 죄송해요 여러분. 요즘 텀블러 썼었서.. 이 블로그에 더 자주 쓸거예요! 약속해요 :)

It's really been too long since I wrote on this blog.. I've been spending too much time on Tumblr. To be honest, it's a great site and all, but it's considered boring to have long posts on your site... Here, I wouldn't have to care about how long my posts are. Something that I miss about this place.

So, I see that the last post I posted was in July... about me changing my hairstyle? Well, I never really got to that.. I did cut my bangs straight, but I did a terrible job and just swept it back to the side. So I'm still your side-banged girl. (That sounds dirty.)

On to other things.. if you hadn't done your calculations yet, I am now a freshman in high school. High school is quite a bit different, but not that much. I found it was really easy to adapt.. My classes are really nice, and I'm managing B's and A's right now. Math is again, my worst subject. I haven't gotten any A's on my tests or quizzes yet, which isn't a surprise to me. Freshman life is pretty decent right now. I made a few new friends, but I still miss my middle school terribly. I'm planning to pay my 8th grade teacher a visit this Thanksgiving, during my week off.

I realized this year that my 8th grade teacher taught us many advanced things. My classmates had trouble with simple subjects and verbs in English class. Like, are you freakin' serious? SIMPLE. SUBJECTS. AND VERBS. They kept making mistakes with prepositions. They made stupid confused faces when my English teacher were showing the elements of a sentence (modifiers, clauses, adjectives, and adverbs.. stuff like that). They didn't know how to write a descriptive essay. And also, they had no idea what an MLA was. I came from a middle school where it is labeled as a "ghetto" school. And yet I know all of these things that people from the schools that are supposedly "smart" schools have no clue of. Who's the dumb one now?


I really, really, really have to thank my 8th grade teacher. Me learning grammar in English class is like when geniuses have to deal with stupid people. Everything becomes annoying..

(Also, I wish a happy 6th anniversary to my beloved Super Junior. I am forever a proud ELF.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.