Busy busy bee

Sorry I haven't been posting this week. This week was the busiest week ever. It's like it was the teachers' intentions to brutally attack us before we went off for Thanksgiving break. I took four tests on the same day. Yeah, that might not sound very scary to you, but at first, I was supposed to have five tests/quizzes/exams this week, French, English, P.E., Biology, and Math, all on the same day (Thursday), and I only have 6 periods in my school. Five out of six classes with tests made my brain very, very prone to explosion. My only class that didn't have a test? Conflict Resolution.... Even P.E., of all things, had a test that day..

But anyway, I thought that I was going to do really badly on all these things, but the situation was better than I thought it would be... My French quiz was postponed, (and it still is, actually... my teacher's sick) and my P.E. teacher let me use my notebook for the test because of good behavior, (moral of this lesson kids.. behave and you will be rewarded...) which I was so thankful for 'cause I would've DIED without my notebook... I used it so much during the test.

I was really comfortable with the Bio test, and guess what, I got an A for my English exam for the Odyssey, and I GOT MY FIRST A ON MY MATH QUIZ!! -fist pump- I, surprisingly, was one of the only two who got an A on this thing. I still remember the feeling I felt yesterday when I checked my grade online... Ahhhhmazing. My frantic studying all paid off.

This was me when I got my quiz paper back today.

And today, I ate crêpes in my French class, and my Conflict class had a Thanksgiving feast :D (The crab salad was DELICIOUS... it's a great combo with mashed potatoes..)

Today was the best day ever. And I finished my homework too.. Gawsh, finally time to relax..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.