Freaking out

I am freaking out. For my biology class, we've been working on this long ass lab for a little more than a week, and all the worksheets that were passed out during this period pertaining to this lab are due tomorrow. Obviously my teacher isn't gonna grade 30+ homework packets for every period. So instead, she told her little son to randomly mark one person's name from each lab group on her seating chart (there are 7 lab groups) for her to grade. So that's the catch. We have no clue which homework packet she's gonna grade.

This is apparently a problem for most people, because there's always at least one of those lazy slackers (my teacher calls them "turdballs") in every lab group. So basically if her son picked the turdball, the whole lab group is gonna bomb this thing and they're all gonna be screwed, no matter how hard they worked on their homework packet.


And so. This is why I'm freaking out.

Another thing stacked on to this load is the group lab exam on Wednesday, which is an exam on the lab. But that, I'm not so worried about.

Damn, all this crap dumped on the week of my birthday. Happens. Every. Year. AND GUESS WHAT. I have a Algebra II Benchmark this Thursday! Right. Before. Veteran's. Day.

I want to throw something.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.