Just Rambling

Today, I woke up to the sounds of rain pelting on my window. And a congested nose. To be honest, I have no idea what I should write about... It's currently 10 minutes before 12.. I'm sitting on my computer chair as always.. eating granola bars and drinking warm tea.

I have a dentist appointment at 3 today. I really want to see more improvement in my teeth.. In February, I will have had my braces for 2 years. They don't look anywhere near completion. I mean they're straight and all, but my top row is still slanting outwards. Whenever I smile, it looks really weird. Maybe I should start wearing my rubber bands more frequently. I really wanna have straight teeth... like, now. But that takes commitment. (To my rubber bands)

I'm sorry babies.. I haven't been using you guys frequently </3

On to another topic.. I've been sick with a runny nose since Friday (isn't that great?) and my mom told me not to shower yesterday. Do you know how hard that is for me. It's like the equivalent of Hell. One of my pet peeves is sleeping with a non-showered head. It makes me shudder at the thought of a dirty pillow. But nonetheless, I had to. And now, my hair feels exactly like when I come out of an airplane from a 14 hour plane ride. Disgusting. I can't shower until this evening, because my mom said I'd wake up with a greasy head tomorrow morning for school, and we don't want that.

My birthday is coming up in two days. My friend called me yesterday and asked me which Sims expansion pack I didn't have. (By then, it was obvious to what she was going to get me...) I told her any expansion pack would be fine with me but she kept insisting that I tell her which one I want.. then she changed her mind and asked me about clothes.. Hrm. Well, we haven't been talking much lately so I'm touched that she still remembered my birthday. (Hah.) Note to self: Must buy her a nice gift for hers.

One more thing; Tonight, my mom's gonna fix me up a nice birthday dinner with that lettuce/beef stuff you always see in Korean dramas.. You know, that beef stuff that you grill on a hot plate and then you wrap with lettuce and stuff it in your mouth.. Yeah that stuff. Sorta looks like this:


Man, I can't wait. I'll definitely post some pictures later. 

So this ends my rambling. I feel dizzy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.