Getting a New Hairstyle... and Vacation!

So, I've came back with a dilemma. I hate having side-swept bangs now. Here are my reasons.


1. I hate tilting my head to one side just to keep my bangs in place.


That's pretty much it. It strains my neck, and I wonder if it actually causes your neck to not grow properly along with the rest of your body... I mean, yeah, side-swept bangs are still "in" but too many people have this hairstyle. I want to break free from this pointless trend. And if I keep this up with the head tilting, I might have a diagonal looking neck in the future.. ew.


So I've decided to cut my bangs into just those front bangs. But not the blunt cut. I want the front bangs that seem wispy at the tips. I heard awhile ago that people with huge-ass foreheads can pull off the front bangs quite nicely. Well, hello, I have a huge-ass forehead. Take this wonderful Korean girl named Suzy from the Korean girl group miss A for instance.



I want my hair to be like that. Well of course, when I cut my bangs, it wouldn't look exactly like that but even so, I really wanna get rid of my side-swept bangs. It's getting old. I never really looked that good in them anyway... Also, I want this hairstyle because I love how it looks with this hat: 


It really makes your appearance a lot cuter. Especially with the bangs popping out ^___^ And I'm getting new glasses as well.. I'm getting those ray-ban nerdy type glasses. Hahaha, thinking about this gets me really excited... 


Alright, next topic. This Saturday, I'm on my way to the East Coast. I'm going to New York! Okay actually I'm not really that excited, but in a way, I am. I can't wait to buy a snowglobe or something. Well, NY's not the only place I'm going to... there's Washington D.C. and Canada. But I'm more excited for New York.


I'm actually most excited for AFTER the vacation is over. Reason? Well, I'm gonna start remodeling my room! I already have everything planned out; I just need to buy the furniture and decor and paint the walls. I figured since this was the summer before I started high school, I wanted to do revolutionary stuff about myself, like changing my appearance and how my room looked ^___^ ("revolutionary" isn't the right word, but you know what I mean) I want my friends to not recognize me when I enter high school :D 


I'm getting a nice Nikon camera too, most likely. Uber excited.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.