Happy May 7th

It's been more than a month since I wrote here... but I thought I'd take the opportunity to post a blog post while I still feel like it.

Today, most of my friends went to Six Flags! They're mostly in choir and band at school, and they got this little fun day. I'm in neither choir or band so I couldn't go. But anyway, they just came back and it seems like they had tons of fun.. My friend promised me to get a souvenir but he got that "Green Lantern" thing... and I said he could keep it. LOL. Yeah that's mean. But I'm not into cartoon stuff :( And he got it last minute anyway.... :P

I'm not jealous that I didn't go, HONEST. 'Cause I'm pretty sure if I did, I'd probably sit out for the last half of it 'cause I'm not a rollercoaster or a outgoing type of person... lolol And my friends had fun without me, it doesn't make a difference that I didn't go ;___;



Anywho, that's it for this post. NO WAIT, one more thing. My parents, granny, and I went out for dinner today for Mother's Day ('cause my granny's going with my uncle tomorrow and she'll have another Mother's Day dinner tomorrow night) and I saw so many people I thought looked like someone I knew.. First, there was this guy that looked like a younger Matsumoto Jun... I mean seriously I looked at his face and everything (NO I wasn't stalking him, he looked my way) AND HE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE HIM... except for the hair. But it was scary. He was attractive though, heheh. Another person was this waiter.. I thought he looked like a tweaked up version of Manny Pacquiao.. When he was picking up our dishes, I was like, dude, Manny Pacquiao is packing up our food!! Lame, I know. Lol. And the last person was this guy.. I thought he looked like my friend.. Maybe it was the hair..

These might have been hallucinations.. but it was hilarious :D

I also had some great tasting fillet mignon.

Woo wee! That was delicious. I know it looks like a pile of **** 
from this view, but it like, practically melted in my mouth...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.