Paradise Ranch!

I've been watching the k-drama "Paradise Ranch." I'd like to say 2 things about this drama first... because I feel like it.

Number 1. Although Changmin's acting isn't THAT fabulous, I would give him around 3.5 stars out of 5. It's not that bad and cheesy.

Number 2. Changmin is very handsome in this drama. NOT ONLY HIM, but that Seo Yoon-ho guy too. Oh my grapes, he is very.. VERY.. VEERY handsome for a 1978'er. Sighs. Too bad he's like, more than 15 years older than me. Not fair ):

Okay I'm done.

So far, this drama's not the best that I've seen, but it's not terrifying. As much as I think the Seo Yoon-ho guy (Joo Sang-wook) and the Park Jin-yeong girl (Yoo Ha-na) seem good natured... I just hope that Dong-joo (Changmin) and Da-ji (Lee Yeon-hee) will marry again or something...

And... to something off-topic...

After finding out that Changmin was a Buddhist, I couldn't help but scream with joy. Um, FINALLY, some K-Pop idol shares the same religion as me! Almost everyone's Christian or Catholic... -cries-

Changmin, you are my new favorite.

Dong-joo and Da-ji ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.