Sims 3 Late Night

I got my Sims 3 Late Night on Wednesday. 


YEAHYEAHYEAHYEAHYEAH!!!


I frakin' love this expansion pack. Although the main reason I bought this thing was because I wanted new furniture, outfits, and hair


I had an awe-gasm over the new furniture that they added. I'm pretty sure I've said "Oh my God" 300 times when I was remodeling my Sim's apartment. The outfits were okay (most of them were slutty.. not my type of clothing) and I only liked 2 hairstyles in this expansion pack but it's all good

I can't afford to complain since I bought this with my own moola.

My Sim's name is Lexi Alexander. I purposely made it ironic because I wanted Lexi to be the "punk sister who moved out into the big city" of the Sim I created with the base game, Lynn Alexander, who still lives in Sunset Valley. (I didn't realize both their names started with L until I started playing..)

But anyway, TAKE A LOOK AT MY DAMN APARTMENT!! I'm so proud of it

Inside the elevator
The creepo outside my door
My door

The house.. (so small >__<)
I love that lamp



My super small kitchen

I LOVE THIS BOTTLE RACK THING!!!

Lexi's piano :)

Lexi's bed >)

The view from her bed

The bathroom

Overview of the bathroom

I LOVE THIS TRASH DISPOSAL TOO!
Late Night is awesome. I don't care what other people think! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.