Music Finds: 'Little Secret' by Nikki Yanofsky

I literally found this song like, 10 minutes ago. I immediately fell in love with it. Some parts of it reminded me of "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree" by KT Tunstall, but that's probably just me... anyway, this song definitely has a jazz vibe. Kinda makes you wanna bob your head. (And yes, that's Quincy Jones bobbing his head to the music. He apparently produced Yanofsky's album... that means something. ;A;)

By the way, skip to 1:26 if you wanna get right into the song :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.