Dreaming: About Hongbin and Kris

Ya, these two.
Last night, I remember having many dreams but these were the two prominent dreams that I wanted to record somewhere, because I remember them the most, and because they were pretty weird. (I like weird dreams.)

Hongbin
This was the first of the two dreams. I was at my "high school cafeteria" and I put that in quotations because my brain told me it was my high school cafeteria, but it looked more like the self-serve area from IKEA... anyway. I was there with the whole VIXX gang, my brain told me, but I only remember seeing Hongbin's face.

We were sitting down on this white, rectangular table eating lunch... a VIXX member (didn't notice who) sat at either side of me, and Hongbin was directly in front of me.

A poorly drawn thing
And. Hongbin and I ate lunch off of the same plate. The same plate. And it seemed so natural.

It was kinda awkward, now that I think about it... but I didn't think so when I was dreaming. We didn't say anything to each other... we just ate (off of the same plate -wink wonk-). I remember Hongbin occasionally looking up from the plate at me and smiling his signature teethy smile at me... And I felt embarrassed (idk, his smile makes you feel that way) and replied with sheepish smiles back at him...

Stop smiling u lil fricker =A=
I think I dreamed of Hongbin because I saw that gifset of his onscreen kiss with that girl from the drama Glorious Day. The smile he gave that girl was the same smile I saw in my dream, so ya, LOL

THIS SMILE. I hate u =A= (credit @ kimwonshiet | tumblr)
Afterwards, I went out of the "high school cafeteria" and went to my "French class" (it wasn't where my French class really is, in real life) to get my backpack. It was really weird 'cause to get through the door to the hallway, you had to play a piano chord... and somehow I knew which chord to play. Guess what the chord was.

It was the last chord you hear from VIXX's song "Eternity." -_-

Then I had an "intermission dream" about this Kingdom Hearts pillow that I was carrying around. The dream was really brief. I remember I felt really sad 'cause I saw a stain on it, or something.

Kris
Costco.. the place where I meet my
K-Pop oppars in dreams (???)
My dream about Kris left me really sad.

For some reason, my mom and I were searching for Kris at Costco. Costco. AGAIN. I had a dream once that I was at Costco being chased by VIXX members N and Leo... what is up with me and Costco... D: But anyway, I was at Costco again, and now I was searching for Kris. =_=

After walking around, my mom got a text from Kris (this sounds weird already) that said where he was. So my mom directed me to the place Kris said he was at, and one of my friends popped up and joined us in searching for Kris... and as I was walking to where Kris was, the "Costco" turned into this Costco/my house hybrid. o___o Like, the place was my house. But my brain told me it was Costco.

???

Yeah, I know.

I ultimately ended up walking up MY stairs to MY upstairs living room. And my mom pointed to the balcony door and said, "He's there!" My balcony door has a glass window thingy, and there's a shade to cover up the window part. I saw a figure behind the shade...

I opened the door, and there Kris was... he had light purple hair for some reason LOL and he was wearing formal wear (;A;), sitting on a patio bench thing...

Then, Kris looked at me and gave me the saddest. smile. ever.

And then I woke up. I felt so sad. I don't know what my brain was telling me... but I feel like that dream had meant something o___o. I mean, there has been a lot of shit going on involving Kris... and I miss him :( so I guess I went "looking" for him. :((

STOP IT BRAIN. Here's an excuse to use this GIF:

:((((((( God bless whoever made this

As weird (and as sad) as some of my dreams are, I enjoy them... I hope I have more to write about this summer. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.