Second Week of Summer

So, today marks the second-ish week of summer... (I was supposed to post this yesterday but I got tired from walking all day at Ontario Mills) Generally, I'd say I haven't been super productive these past two weeks, but I've been slightly productive I guess :D


My days mainly consist of playing Persona 4 Golden LOL especially ever since I restarted the game on Very Easy mode. (The game is a joke on Very Easy mode... I haven't died once. I enjoy playing in this mode, since I can get through the dungeons quickly, my party is all OP 'cause the shadows were so easy I overleveled my party, I get money super easily since one big boss gives you like 70,000 yen, and I can go on with the story more quickly, which was my main concern from the beginning. But my pride..... DIMINISHED... So if you see me, don't ask me which mode I'm playing on, or else I'll give you a death glare. :D) I've been trying to catch up to where I left off on my original Normal file, so I've been playing full speed these past two weeks. (I can't wait 'til Naoto joins the group)

I also exercise about 20-25 minutes every weekday on my treadmill. (Okay... I cheated the Tuesday of this week because TOM paid a visit and I felt super lethargic, but other than that I've been sticking to it.) I don't exercise on weekends 'cuz I usually go out with my parents anyway.

My goal first is to get rid of that super chunky part at my waist/glutteus maximus/thigh area... Life sucks when fat settles at your waist/glutteus maximus/thighs. I feel less chunky there now though, so I hope I can keep this up.

(I think when I go to Hong Kong, I'll definitely lose that chunky feeling there... all you do in Hong Kong is walk, LOL. I'm literally planning to shop 'til I drop.)

Miracle workers
Also, since Wednesday, I've been rubbing that aloe leaf stuff on my face. My mom has an aloe plant so I'm using the leaves to get rid of the redness on my face, especially around the nose, Lord help me... It looks like someone literally took a red crayon and marked C's around the sides of my nose. The redness has gotten way better, though.

So, for the future, I think I'm gonna start reading as a side thing. My mom told me that I could only buy the books after I've read them, so I'm gonna finish them as quickly as possible LOL. I can just imagine ordering them online and seeing that box the books will come in... aaah *u* I went to the library on Friday and got The Time Traveler's Wife, which I've been wanting to read for a while. I probably can't finish the book by the end of June though... 'cause I'm leaving on the 28th for Taiwan (I'm going to Taiwan, Japan, and Hong Kong respectively by the way :D). I take 3 ice ages to read a book... but I guess I can take it with me for the airplane ride. I can never sleep on airplanes anyway.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.