Dreaming: About Playing Uncharted??

Remember in my last post, when I wished to dream another weird dream... well, my wish was given to me. LOL I'm not joking... This time, it's about a game.


About two weeks ago, I went over to my cousin's house to watch the Persona 3 Movie, and then afterwards I ended up trying Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception on their PS3, mainly  because the game was under Naughty Dog, a.k.a the video game developer who also created The Last of Us ;w; So, I guess this was the influence.

The castle wasn't old and crummy
in my dream.
Anyway, I dreamt that I was sent to this academy... and the building looked like a castle. It looked like that abandoned castle at the beginning of Uncharted 3, except it wasn't abandoned, LOL. I was with a huge group of people, and eventually, we walked to this corridor with a weird thingy that looked like a sewer (kinda like Chapter 5 of Uncharted 3)--I can't explain things so just bear with me-- and there, the group was separated into smaller groups...


The separating was based on these pill-like objects that you throw into your mouth. These people give you a handful, and then you just toss them into your mouth, and some of them will dissolve away, while some would stay solid. The number of these pill-like objects that stay solid in your mouth designates the group that you're in...

Lara Croft was in Group 3?
I had 3 of those things that stayed in my mouth, so I was put into Group 3. o_o (I actually felt those things in my mouth though... and I remember going up to this random girl who looked like Lara Croft from Tomb Raider and asking her, "Group 3?" with those stupid things in my mouth and her nodding.)

It was dark out, and my group and I walked to this hilly side of the castle... I became friends with a Japanese girl. I have no idea how I knew she was Japanese, but she was Japanese.

Then, basically, we were given this game console with Uncharted already installed in it (so I think it was a Vita) and I guess we were being guided??? on how to play the game... so much for this "academy."

I remember feeling really bored 'cause they were going so slow, so I went on and played ahead, but then it seemed like I was actually IN the game. I played for a while (IN the game) and then I went to kill zombies (which is not in the real Uncharted... I think I was influenced by The Walking Dead LOL) and jumped up on ropes, swam through bodies of water, saw this beautiful scenery with green mountains, and slid down the side of buildings and all that, like in actual gameplay.

I think that part was influenced by Uncharted: Golden Abyss (just look at the game cover and you'll understand) which is the actual Vita game, so it makes sense, since I was given a Vita.

Then, I felt like I was done for the day so I "exited" and then this huge, perfectly circular boulder started rolling down from God knows where and started chasing me. I ran through a cave and stuff (totally Indiana Jones-like) and then I jumped into this sewer-like thing, and finally "exited" the game, whatever that meant at that point.

When I came back to my senses in my dream, they let us out of the castle... kinda like school ending for the day or something. And it was like in the late afternoon. I remember waving to my Japanese friend and then entering a car of some sort... and then my dream ended.

Really. Really weird. I think the whole pill thing is the highlight... it's kinda cool how your unconscious mind can make up stuff like that sometimes. But then again, in this case... popping pill-like objects in your mouth and waiting for them to dissolve in your mouth... sounds pretty shady o_e

I'm starting to think that these dreams are from hormonal things, LOL. There's no other way that I can have this many weird dreams within 2 days of each other...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.