A Quick Blog Post

When my hair doesn't airdry nicely, one of two things can happen.
Look at dat fro

1) My hair is absolutely flat and horrendous in the morning.
2) My hair is absolutely voluminous and fabulous in the morning.

I don't which of the two I'm gonna get tomorrow morning.... and it's not like I actually have the time to fix it if I get scenario #1 either. I barely woke up at 8:21 this morning and my class (which is kind of far away) starts at 9...

Why can't we have those things the Diffy's had from Phil of the Future.. you know that thing that Pim used to straighten her hair.. it looked like some kind of red glowing rod. Come on, we're almost at 2121 here, aren't we?.. And we don't even have flying cars yet. (okay I'm going off on a tangent here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.