Back again..

I'm back again! So uh, new year, huh... 2010 went by fast. I'm on a writer's block.. Probably because I haven't touched this blog in so long..


Oh yeah, I started playing Neopets again.. (OH MY GOD) I have no clue on how freaking many Neopets accounts I have made in the past.. all I remember is


karen_gurl
tomboy_16
forevergirl12
_neolover56_
supernova_gurl (or that's what I think it was)
& there's more.


And oh my God, these usernames.. NOT ONE OF THEM WERE UNIQUE. Girl/Boy, when you've got numbers, underscores, and X's in your usernames for anything, you know it ain't unique. The trend is over now. No more of that XXXROCKER_GURLXXX84 anymore.


Here's my new Neopets account:


thequintessence


I was gonna put 'theevanessence' but the two E's right next to each other doesn't look good, plus, it doesn't make sense. 

I came across the word 'quintessence' when I was looking for synonyms for this vocabulary homework we have to do for Language Arts.


quin•tes•sence - noun; the most perfect or typical example of a quality or class


(By the way, the synonym for this was 'epitome')


So, by saying 'thequintessence,' I'd be saying that I am a perfect example of a person of quality. (Which is a big lie HAHA)


EPIC, EH?!


The sad part is that my Neopet (forgottenessence) got the Sneezles when playing the stupid Quessalian Expo or whatever that stupid thing's called. But it was my fault 'cause I was having an unlucky day with the dailies.. BUT I WANTED NEOCASH. And then I was way stupider for feeding forgottenessence Poisonous Jelly to have her get Neomonia 'cause I completely FORGOT that the stupid cure for that thing is expensive.


-facepalm-
forgottenessence 

But I kept going to Healing Springs and finally, THIS MORNING, she was cured. (Thank you Water Faerie) My next goal is to buy her a Harris (to forgive me of my stupid retardedness).. I could of bought her one 'cause I had 6,000 NP+ from playing games but I spent half of it buying stuff for my shop -doublefacepalm-

I feel so stupid right now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.