'괜찮아 아빠 딸'

It's Okay, Daddy's Girl. I love this drama. At first, I only decided to watch this because of Donghae but now I am luvin' the other members too.

But I posted this blog post for one reason only.

This guy is a freak.
I know the actor himself isn't a freako, but damn.. his character.. is a character that I want to throw daggers at.

First, I have not a clue what he's trying to do. Because this guy, Jong-seok (points above), wanted to be all heroic and 'save' Chae-ryeong, whom he likes, I'm assuming, from poor Deok-ki who he freakin' paid to pretend to, what, attempt 'rape'? (I don't know about that, but..) The plan went all wrong and stuff, because Chae-ryeong calls her father, plus having 3 witnesses holding Deok-ki down, and when Chae-ryeong's father comes, her father gets all mad at him and LIGHTLY pushed him down and had Deok-ki's head LIGHTLY hit the mini wall behind him.

Now Jong-seok is all mad that the plan to make him show off his heroic-ness to Chae-ryeong didn't work he stuffs a designer bag on poor Deok-ki's head (I have no idea why he did that, but that made me crack up) and drive his car toward Deok-ki and makes him stumble down down down the hill and have Deok-ki hit the back of his head really hard, which makes him die a few days later.

And Chae-ryeong's dad is accused for killing poor Deok-ki, and her whole family is in shambles.

TOTAL INJUSTICE.

And it makes me sick how Jong-seok was all scared and 'didn't know' that Deok-ki would actually die. DUDE. You hit your freakin' HUGE ASS CAR onto a person who then rolls down a very steep hill AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN. Seriously?!

Not only is this guy a freak. He's an idiot too. What a great two-in-one package. (I feel sorry for his parents)

SECOND. I hate the way he's a stalker. And I hate how he's "Chae-ryeong's friend," because that way, Chae-ryeong would never suspect him as the killer of Deok-ki. Plus, Jong-seok's parents are lawyers. WHAT. THE. F. Recipe for disaster much?

Now there's a little somethin' somethin' between Chae-ryeong and Deok-ki's older hyung, Hyuk-ki (which I am totally happy for) and Jong-seok is all pissed. He stalked Deok-ki's dongsaeng, Wook-ki (aka Donghae), and he drove his car 80 miles per hour after seeing Wook-ki's semi friend at a gas station. He is such an idiot. I laugh.

And ho, did I start whooping and cheering after Chae-ryeong's friend (Yang-mi)'s 'servant' (or something) told Chae-ryeong that Jong-seok seemed to be stalking her or something, and took a picture of Jong-seok in his car. Though I was happy about that part, but I still don't get HOW CHAE-RYEONG TOTALLY DID NOT SEE A CAR WITH HER FRIEND IN IT RIGHT ON THE SIDE OF THE CAR SHE WAS IN, STARING AT HER INTENTLY WITH DAGGERS IN HIS EYES.

That was total BS.

But hey, the servant took a picture of him, so it's all good.

I like the romance in here. (But not Donghae's future love interest in this drama, because her character is a really.. really.. spoiled... bitch. He doesn't deserve her.)

Hyuk-ki + Chae-ryeong = OMG YAY.

But anyway. I'mma go.

Jong-seok, I hope you die.







LOL just kidding.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.