Back?

Woow, haven't been blogging since forever. (Bragging, it's only been a couple weeks) I think I shouldn't just leave this here hanging.. figured I'll blog a bit about what's going on in my crappy life.

Where should I start.. Well, ever since the last post, I got my MacBook.. :) I'm even typing with it right now.


Uh, yeah, I took this with the oh-so awesome built in camera :)
Ever since the last post, I learned a bit more Korean.

안녕하세요, 오늘 12월 2일 이에요! 이거는 블로그이에요! 다시... 환영합니다~ & 고맙습니다~

Ever since the last post, I WAS FREAKING OUT ABOUT HISTORY DAY.

Yes, History Day is taking over my life right about now. We had the last 2 weeks of November to write our MLA research papers. It wasn't hard. But it wasn't easy either. I don't even think my primary sources were primary. And my margins were totally wrong too. (Okay I'm hyperboling. If that's even a word. It was off by a half inch. A HALF INCH.)

BUT WHO CARES. It's over. For now.

NOW, it's the real thing. The REAL EXHIBITS, PERFORMANCES, DOCUMENTARIES, WEBSITES, PAPERS, the real crap. The real pressure, the real competition, the real stuff.

This isn't some joy ride. Yeah, pity me. And by the way, because of this History Day crap, my friend & I didn't have time to audition for MBC. Like, eff. Well, actually her mom cancelled at the last moment, but I don't wanna blame her mom. 

I didn't want to audition alone either, because. Simply, if I had gotten picked, it woulda been a very lonely journey. I'm sticking with crappy quality iTouch voice memo singing. I ain't doing this alone, even if it was a once-in-a-lifetime chance. That's how I roll. My belly. :)


[I'm planning to sing Narsha's "I'm in Love" one day too. If I have time.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.