Let It Go... Let It Go... Seriously.



Just a quick blog post: I'm in the middle of watching this Japanese drama called "The Hours of My Life" or "Boku no Ita Jikan", and one of the first things you notice about the lead male character, Sawada Takuto, is that keeps many of his feelings to himself.

Those kinds of people scare me the most. They scare me more than loud, boisterous people... because you never really know what they're truly thinking.

I am a quiet person too, but I do talk to people when I feel something is bothering me... if something is bothering you, let it out in some shape or form... talk to someone you trust, or if you don't feel comfortable talking to people, write on Microsoft Word (or on a blog, like this one). I know writing on MS sounds stupid, but it helped me feel a lot better... Keeping stuff to yourself doesn't result in anything good.

I'm only on episode 2, but I'm worried for Takuto... :( I wanna wrap my arms around him and give him a hug. He needs one. His life isn't the greatest... and the fact that he always decides to fake a smile about something that is clearly bothering him... it's so painful to watch.

Don't do that to yourself...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.