Coping

Hey, it's been awhile.

I just wanted to write a little blog post about what just happened a few hours ago... So, I was all geared up and anticipating tomorrow's ticket selling for VIXX's LA showcase, until I saw this tweet:


Selling postponed from Saturday, aka tomorrow, to Wednesday.

Yeah, I was brewing and steaming with outrage when I first saw it, but now I'm just very bummed. Since it will sell at 10 AM on Wednesday, I'll be at school. Which means that I have little to no chance of getting VIP tickets at this point.

VIP tickets guarantees the holder an autograph session with VIXX, which is why I wanted it so badly... Remember my post about how I was "starting to feel" that I was liking VIXX more than EXO? Well I can finally say that I do like VIXX more than EXO now... and I really want to meet them... (they just seem more friendly and open to their fans ;_;) This opportunity was my chance to do that, but I don't think it's happening.

Of course, I could ask my dad to try to buy them for me, but for the VIP tickets there is a "waiting list" a few minutes prior to the selling, and I don't think my dad will be able to understand what to do...

I feel so bummed right now...

Well, I guess the bright side of all this is that I'll still be buying tickets (just not VIP ones) and still see them perform live. I guess that's good enough... And plus, I should feel blessed that I live in LA, where K-Pop stars frequently visit every year. So like what my mom tells me, they'll always come again in the future.

....But it still would be a lie if I said I wasn't immensely bummed about this.

Excuse me while I attempt to swallow my disappointment this weekend.

I'll see you in 2 months... just not personally.... /cries


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.