Dreams

I had this strange dream last night that I was somewhere near the mountains with this girl that I barely know in real life and a few other people... somewhere along the line the girl had a pair of glasses and when I tried them on my surroundings were super clear. Then I asked her how many degrees the glasses were and she said 600 and I was like, whAT?

...I think it's because my vision has been deteriorating the past few months. Sometimes I can't really see with my own glasses... I think I need a new prescription, ugh.

Dreams are so funny sometimes. I heard they show you what your inner thoughts are.. Just a few days ago I had another strange dream about Yoon Shi Yoon, a Korean actor from a drama I'm watching (Flower Boy Next Door, I'll be writing about it pretty soon), mixed in with the book 1984 that I was reading for my English class. I don't remember what happened in the dream but I woke up the next morning feeling so emotionally confused. Yeah, I don't even know. (Well, 1984 does have a forbidden love story in it, and I am somewhat infatuated with Yoon Shi Yoon at the moment... Damn, is my mind really that deep?)

Oh, and I had another dream awhile ago that I was at a K-pop concert with my parents and we ate fish tacos and nachos at a Starbucks afterwards. AND, there was a baggage claim spinning thingymabobber that had, apparently, free stuff that anyone could grab. (I grabbed a snowglobe and some pins, btw.) Okay, I think that was just one of those stupid random dreams but... I wonder if dreams do have some significance... I've always been fascinated with the science of dreams ever since I was in middle school.

And while we're still on the topic... I remember I had a really sweet dream once during the summer. I was apparently EXO-K's Kai's girlfriend. My mom had some duties she had to do in space (I guess she was in NASA... lololol) and I remember Kai putting one arm around my waist while talking to my mother.. When my mother was "gone", Kai asked me if I wanted to go see a musical or something at a theater and I said yes, and the scene switched to a theater with only us in its seats, and we were munching on popcorn and talking and laughing while we were waiting for whatever it was to start.. IT WAS SUCH AN AMAZING DREAM I woke up with butterflies in my stomach. Kai's not even my main bias in EXO-K so I don't know why I dreamt of him (maybe he's an inner bias..) but I loved that dream so much.

ANYWAY, I'll wrap it up here. Pay attention to your dreams, y'all.. they could be telling you something. (But then again, it's probably telling you something ridiculous.. like everyone standing in a Z-formation taking turns singing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri... yeah, don't even ask.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.