And yet another year

I'm back yet again!! The fifteen-year-old me, coming back to my old blog for a third(?) attempt at reviving this poor thing. (So much has changed on this site, it's making me confused)

I have a real reason this time for coming back though. I recently got hooked onto this game series by Atlus called Persona (more specifically only Persona 3 and 4 though), and spazzing on Facebook doesn't seem to be enough... also people get annoyed with me ha ha ha... so I decided to go back here.. a place where almost no one ever reads my posts... and I can write paragraph long discussions about this game with no one judging me... just perfect.

No one knows about these games, which is kind of sad. No one seems to take an interest in them either, which is even sadder.. and really a pity, because I feel that these games are hidden gems.. mainly because their company is so small and they release only a limited amount of copies publicly. So like, it's popular for people who know about it (if that even makes sense LOL) the most recently released one, Persona 4, was sold out really quickly so I've heard :/

I haven't gotten to finish Persona 4 yet though, I've only played Persona 3, and I'm in the middle of playing Persona 3 Portable.. ugh I cAN'T HAVE ENOUGH it's just so good ;-;

(I'll just say it now, I will be spoiling a whole lot here so if you plan on playing this game I suggest you leave here and never come back until after you finish the game.. or at least don't click the 'see more' buttons I'll be inserting in those spoiler posts)

Anyway, I'll start posting more soon. Even though sophomore year is busy as hell..


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.