The Difference A Camera Makes

I love my dad's new Canon camera.

He got a package deal which was to-tal-ly worth it... it came with everything, a memory card, bonus zoom lenses, even a tripod, and some other unimportant stuff that I don't remember...

I played around with it this morning and here are the pictures I took:

This is actually the night before-- the bag that my VIXX cheering towel came in :)

My trusty 7-year-old kinda dusty piano.

Trying to learn this song at the moment

Taken from the piano stool LOL

This is my computer monitor

Drunken morning selca (lol jk)

Some of the stuff my friends gave me over the years!! (I save everything except wrapping paper)

VIXX & Nell -- my loves

Idk what this is-- oh hey it's my contact solution

My K-Pop worship wall that I worked really hard on
I've never had pics of my room taken in HD. Much beautiful. The videos that you can take with this camera are also beautiful with decent audio pick-up-- I might use it if one day I have the guts to post a video of me playing a song on the piano.

Basically, I really love this camera--


1 comments:

  1. T_T goodness. your room T_T I NEED TO VISIT AGAINN :D

    ReplyDelete

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.