Indigestion

Indigestion sucks. It's a feeling of wanting to eat, but not wanting to eat. It's a period of dreaming about various foods that you evidently can't eat. Constant burping. Constant gas. And when you get a fever on top of that...

After nearly 48 hours of on-and-off sleeping, I'm finally "almost" back to normal.

Whenever things like this happen to me, no matter how horrible the situation may be.. there's always something that brings the bright side into light.. as if Fate is playing fair, or something. I might've gotten horrible diarrhea, urges to vomit, severe indigestion after eating, and news that my doctor is on a freakin' vacation leave, but.. I didn't have much homework this weekend, I got these symptoms on a Friday (thank goodness), and for some miraculous reason, my uncle and aunt came over last night (for whatever reason, I have no idea) and suggested that I drink Sprite and eat Jell-O for the time being. Something my parents never thought of, for some reason..

If my uncle and aunt didn't come over last night, I don't know if I'd be as alert as I am right now. Woke up in the morning, felt relatively normal again, gave myself some TLC in the bathroom, lathered myself up with some lotion, and rubbed my face with a warm towel...

I'm probably gonna have to go on a porridge/Jell-O/Saltine crackers diet for the next few days 'til I can eat real solid foods again... I only lost about half a pound, yet I can see changes in the fatness of my cheeks.. (is this supposed to be telling me something?...)

You know what I'm gonna do when I fully recover? Eat a big, fat, juicy hamburger. WITH A BIG HUNKA FRIES.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.