I feel happy these days.

The title is pretty much self explanatory. I have been happy recently (despite the fact that some 7th grader idiots insulted my language arts / social studies teacher, but justice has been served, so I'm not worrying about it anymore). Though I have been under a lot of stress recently too, I feel that everyday turns out to be a good day. I laugh almost endlessly with my friends now.

But it's sad to say that I won't be seeing most of these friends for a very long time starting from this year in September. It feels like a punch in the gut.

I remember those hard times I went through when I was in 7th grade. I felt that with that one friend gone, I would be lonely as hell. At that time, after crying silently myself to sleep for most nights, I finally thought, "What the hell am I doing." I realized, it was only one damn friend that I had lost. I don't give a crap about that person anymore.

This 8th grade year is difficult compared to my 7th grade year, school-wise. But this year, I had a lot more fun than I did last year. I guess that's something good; that I'll leave my middle school with high spirits.

I hope my friends won't forget me. :) Let's have many many good laughs before we go to high school, eh?...





나를 기억해줘요.. 나를 잊지마

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Me in Other Places

Twitter | ohnerak_
Powered by Blogger.

About the Blogger

This was a blog I wrote on from 2010-2016. Keeping it for posterity. Hi, I'm an 18-year-old human, happened to be named Karen, who thinks a day of YouTube watching, gaming, forum reading, and blog writing is a day well spent. I use this thing to talk about stuff.